THESE AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) CONSTITUTE A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND SCRAPING HUB LIMITED (“SCRAPINGHUB”) AND GOVERN YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SCRAPINGHUB AFFILIATE PROGRAM. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING.
By accepting these Terms You agree to be bound by these Terms. If You are entering into these Terms on behalf of a company, organization or other legal entity (an “Entity”), You are agreeing to these Terms for that Entity and representing to Scrapinghub that You have the authority to bind such Entity and its affiliates to these Terms, in which case the terms “you,” or “your” shall refer to such Entity and its affiliates. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these Terms, You must not accept these Terms and may not participate in the Affiliate Program.
How does the Scrapinghub Affiliate Program work?
If you choose to participate in the Scrapinghub Affiliate Program, you must create your own Refersion account, which you can do here: https://scrapinghub.refersion.com. By doing so you are entering into a contract with Refersion that is separate from these Terms. Scrapinghub has no responsibility for your contract with Refersion. Once you have completed your Refersion registration, subject to Scrapinghub’s approval, you will be enrolled in the Scrapinghub Affiliate Program.
How the process works:
- Sign up to the Affiliate Program and enter the affiliate dashboard using the link https://scrapinghub.refersion.com.
- You must create your own Refersion account. By doing so you are entering into a contract with Refersion that is separate from these Terms. Scrapinghub has no responsibility for your contract with Refersion. Once you have completed your Refersion registration, subject to Scrapinghub’s approval, you will be enrolled in the Scrapinghub Affiliate Program.
- If you are accepted into the Crawlera Affiliate Program, you can then create your unique referral link for Scrapinghub’s Crawlera within the Affiliate Dashboard.
- The program allows you to earn up to 50% of the amount that your referred customer spends up to a maximum of $1,000. See details on how the commission is calculated below.
- You will be paid earned commission through Paypal. As part of the sign-up process for the Affiliate Program, you will be required to provide your Paypal details. If you choose to participate in the Affiliate Program you must have a Paypal account or it will not be possible to pay commission to you. Your contract with Paypal is separate from these Terms.
- You must invoice Scrapinghub for your earned commission through your PayPal account. Once you have reached the minimum payout of $100, Scrapinghub will send you an automated email to let you know and ask you to send us an invoice. Scrapinghub will pay your PayPal invoice within 30 days of receipt. Earned commission which is not invoiced by you within 6 months from the date the commission payment was made available to you will expire and you will not be able to claim this commission.
How the commission is calculated:
- The commission is based on revenue generated by your referred customers, subject to qualification by Scrapinghub.
- The revenue generated is calculated by Scrapinghub purely on the basis of the plan purchased and does not include any overages or additional requests. If a referred customer upgrades or downgrades their Crawlera plan, you will no longer receive a commission for this referred customer.
- Each new conversion will be qualified by Scrapinghub in advance to determine if the commission is payable.
- The commission will be up to 50% of the revenue generated from the plan purchased by the qualifying referred customer for Crawlera with an upper limit of $1,000.
- If the referred customer purchases the Starter Package, you will receive a commission for the first 6 months of the plan, subject to the limits in the point above. If the referred customer purchases the Advanced or Enterprise Packages, you will receive a commission for the first 12 months of the plan, subject to the limits in the point above.
- Your total commission is presented under the total sum of the “Commission in Approval” column in your Referral Dashboard.
- The commission is calculated by Scrapinghub and solely based on its records once a month, at the end of each calendar month.
How and when you will get paid:
- Payments will be made 30 days after the receipt of an invoice.
- Payments can be claimed only for a minimum amount of $100 commission. Scrapinghub will send you an automated email when you have reached this minimum amount and ask you to invoice us through your PayPal account.
- This amount will be presented under the total sum of the ‘Next estimated payment’ column in your Referral Dashboard.
- Commission claim is made from the Referral Dashboard by clicking the ‘Withdraw commission’ button.
- You must invoice your earned commission through your PayPal account and you will be paid through your PayPal account.
You will not be entitled to commission in the following cases:
- Commission is only payable for Crawlera in line with the Affiliate Program rules. Commission is not payable on any other Scrapinghub products.
- Commission is only payable on the original Crawlera plan purchased by the referred customer. If the referred customer upgrades or downgrades their Crawlera plan you will no longer be paid commission for this referred customer.
- Up to 50% of the amount that your referred customer spends up to a maximum $1000 commission may be earned per qualifying referred customer. The commission is payable for the first 6 months of the Starter Package plan and for up to 12 months of the Advanced and Enterprise Package plans, subject to the limits set out above.
- If the referred customer is already in our systems, you will not receive commission for this referral.
- The referred customer will be associated with the first affiliate link used. If this link is not yours, as determined by Scrapinghub, then you will not receive commission.
- When a potential customer clicks on your affiliate link, a cookie will be placed on the potential customer’s device. This cookie will expire 30 days after the last date that the potential customer clicked on your affiliate link. If the potential customer visits Scrapinghub’s website after the cookie has expired, commission will not be paid to you.
- You will not receive commission for free trials, overages and/or additional requests from referred customers.
- Commission which is not invoiced by you within 6 months from the date the commission payment was made available to you will expire and you will not be able to claim this commission.
- If you have received an overpayment on a previous referral, as determined by Scrapinghub, the overpayment will be credited against commission amounts owed by Scrapinghub to you.
- You will not receive commission for referred customers from your own company.
- You may not receive commission if you are in violation of these Terms or the Affiliate Program rules, as determined solely by Scrapinghub.
- You must have a PayPal account in order to invoice for and be paid your earned commission.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Your participation in the Affiliate Program is subject to Scrapinghub’s approval and is at Scrapinghub’s sole discretion. Scrapinghub is not obliged to offer any explanation for its decision.
- Both you and the referred customer must be at least 18 years old.
- You can not carry out search engine marketing activities using the phrase “Scrapinghub” or “Crawlera” or any variations thereof.
- At any time upon Scrapinghub’s written request, you must promptly remove any or all content related to the Scrapinghub Affiliate Program and all references to and associations with Scrapinghub on social media or elsewhere.
- All amounts payable under the Terms shall be exclusive of sales, use, value added, goods and services, and all other similar taxes (but not including withholding tax), if any, imposed by a governmental entity for any taxable supply provided under the Terms. You shall be solely responsible for all income tax and other taxes due in respect of the commission you receive.
- You must not enter into the Terms or partake in the Scrapinghub Affiliate Program if your participation would be in breach of any terms you have agreed with a third party.
- You must not at any time do or say anything which is or may be considered by Scrapinghub to be detrimental or prejudicial to or to affect adversely the name, image, reputation or business of Scrapinghub or any of its products; or, bring Scrapinghub or any of its products into disrepute.
- Scrapinghub may also, at its sole discretion, cancel or suspend the all of part of the Affiliate Program without notice.
- Scrapinghub may terminate the Terms (without prejudice to its other rights and remedies) and/or prohibit your participation in the Scrapinghub Affiliate Program with immediate effect if you (i) are in breach of these Terms or other Affiliate Program rules; (ii) have conducted yourself in Scrapinghub’s opinion, in such a manner that is detrimental to Scrapinghub; (iii) are acting inappropriately, disruptively, deceptively, fraudulently and/or acting inconsistently with the Affiliate Program or applicable laws, as determined solely by Scrapinghub or (iv) at any time on notice to you.
- All notices to be provided by Scrapinghub to You under the Terms may be delivered in writing by email to the email address provided by you when signing up to the Affiliate Program. You must give notice to Scrapinghub by email to email@example.com. All notices shall be deemed to have been given immediately upon delivery by email.
- You must not assign, sub-license or deal in any other manner with the Terms or any rights under the Terms, or subcontract any or all of the obligations under it.
- In case any provision in these Terms shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SCRAPINGHUB TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE TERMS AND/OR THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), MISREPRESENTATION OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE COMMISSION PAID BY SCRAPINGHUB TO YOU IN THE PREVIOUS 12 MONTHS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION AND/OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, IN THESE JURISDICTIONS, SCRAPINGHUB’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Ireland, and, for the purposes of any and all legal or equitable actions, You specifically agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Ireland and agree that you shall not object to such jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, forum non conveniens, or otherwise.